All Reader Reviews of...
113 W. 13th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Sixth Ave.
Huge Portions Low Prices Great Quality!
By oofzgook on 2/10/2009
The servers were warm, friendly and attentive! The food portion was huge and tasted amazingly authentic. The prices were cheap considering the portion size of the food! I recommend this place for cheap food without sacrificing the overall taste and service! You can't ask for more!
"BEWARE of Spain Restaurant"
By RLW7831 on 2/6/2012
My Wife and I have dined all over the World.We were in NYC for our 25th anniversary ,we had a Blast..For 7 days the people of NYC were so nice to us the W in time square were the Greatest....BUT then we went to Spain Restaurant,it all went down hill...I had been craving lobster..when our cocky waiter served the dish ,the lobster was so DRY and about 20 min latter when the waiter finally got to our table i asked if he would take it back and bring another he gave me an eat s..t look.He never came back to my table ..this goon comes over, hands me the bill w/20% added and hand written CASH ONLY..On the way out i asked for the Mgr. .....this old man walks out with a baseball bat and says YOU THE ONE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LOBSTER...THIS WAS THE ONLY BAD TIME WE HAD IN NYC !!!!!! Spain Restaurant...YOU GUYS SUCK ..
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight