All Reader Reviews of...
210 E. 46th St., New York, NY, 10017
nr. Third Ave.
the best steak!
By keta on 4/11/2003
I go to this place when I want a delicious, juicy and big steak! Very tender and I consider it the best steak in NYC!
By Entertainment_Kate on 3/14/2003
Excellent steak in an all-business, suit and tie environment. Lots of mixing and mingling at the bar as you wait for a table.
I love Sparks
By heatherspiro on 3/14/2003
After dining at all the steak spots in nyc and feeling quite disappointed, I feel Sparks is by far the best . I can count on Sparks for consistency,excellent service,and fantastic food. The wines are superlative the portions generous and the people watching, interesting. I find myself looking forward to the low carb high as I anxiously tuck into a juicy steak topped with roqufort cheese and the most succulent lobster I've ever eaten ..ummm delish!! An Atkins dieters delight!!
Pushes My Meat Button
By Louis610 on 2/27/2003
Sparks is what a great steakhouse should be. Hearts of palm salad, creamed spinach and unbelievable cuts of prime beef. It has never failed me.
Still my favorite steakhouse
By michelle on 2/22/2003
I keep trying other steak joints, but I always use Sparks as the hallmark. Great food. Not only are the steaks tops - their seafood is super too. Great wine list. This place gets crowded and noisy, but you're not here for a romantic evening ... you're here to eat and drink. Forget the cholesterol!
Wine list fit for Gods, Steak fit for Kings! The Best!
By Ozi6969 on 2/7/2003
Best Steakhouse in NYC w/upscale, well-trained staff, old school decor, heavenly Steaks and Wine meant for sophisticated palates. If you're not ready to drop a few thousand at *Sparks* suggest Lugers/Maloney/ Wollensky/Ruth's...Sparks' proud/historic Wine list rivals the best French restaurants in NYC (NO other Steakhouse can claim this!) while the Prime Sirloin (well done) is to die for, Try the Steak Fromage, Beek Scallapini with 1986 Chateau Latour, recommend the 1992 Dom Perigone to start, Tartuffo for dessert is a God-send! Sparks is for Bankers, Ballers and Don's, if you're none of the above don't expect top-notch service. Bottom Line: Impressive wine list, pinstriped crowd, must be willing to spend, excellent food, Perfect service, best for groups/couples but not kids, By far the best Steakhouse in NYC- Always has and always will be. Sparks For Life! Enjoy!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight