All Reader Reviews of...
39-07 Prince St., Queens, NY, 11354
at 39th St.
Top Sichuan Restaurant in NYC
By DanPeng on 5/23/2009
I've been a regular at Spicy & Tasty for the last few years, and my experiences have been consistently excellent. Whether a light fish soup, beef stir-fry or a Kung Pao variant (chicken, fish or shrimp), the food is better than anything you'll find at Grand Sichuan or the like. Though the cuisine tends to be slightly over-salted, the quality of the ingredients and technique puts it on par with any Sichuan restaurant west of Chengdu. The ambiance is casual, with modern Asian design furnishings and decor, and the service friendly.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week