- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
64-23 Broadway, Queens, NY, 11377
at 64th St.
worth the trip
By sabahsabah on 7/8/2008
the food is well worth the trip up to queens. best south east asian food i've had in the entire city, most other places either have greasy bulk dishes that have been sitting under a heat lamp for too long or are ridiculously priced while still being heavy and greasy. her cooking brings on a nostalgic feeling, reminds me of my mom's cooking! this is what southeast asian food is supposed to taste like.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Williamsburg Whole Foods Will Open on July 26
- Here’s a Tiny Coffee Press That Can Brew Anywhere
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers