- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
64-23 Broadway, Queens, NY, 11377
at 64th St.
worth the trip
By sabahsabah on 7/8/2008
the food is well worth the trip up to queens. best south east asian food i've had in the entire city, most other places either have greasy bulk dishes that have been sitting under a heat lamp for too long or are ridiculously priced while still being heavy and greasy. her cooking brings on a nostalgic feeling, reminds me of my mom's cooking! this is what southeast asian food is supposed to taste like.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s