- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
13 St. Marks Pl., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Third Ave.
By thehotkpopfan on 7/28/2012
I've been to Spot multiple times because of their macaroons and icecream. If you crave something bubbly, try a cream soda. If you want an exquisite cookie, try a red velvet or an oreo macaroon. And if you like something tropically sweet, have the coconut icecream. The staff is welcoming and they seem to enjoy making customers happy with the sweet treats Spot provides. It's such a awesome place to go with friends after a long walk in the city or after seeing a broadway play. Plan ahead with friends to come and indulge at Spot and I guarantee you will love it as much as I do.
50% OFF *BEST OF NY DESSERTS 2010* Spot Dessert Bar! $10 for $20
By theurbandeal on 4/25/2011
Get it while it lasts! Limited time offer! http://www.theurbandeal.com/share-deal/new-york/71/179
Best of the Best - You can't miss it!!
By saraheasgaraly on 11/28/2010
I have had the best deserts of my life at SPOT!! I am not in New York anymore, but if I go there again, the first stop I'll go to is SPOT! The presentation of the deserts are as delightful seen from the eyes as for the palate. They have the perfect combination. I love their Bubble Teas. And the owner as well as the employees of the place are all very kind. The atmosphere is very relaxed and we feel as if we took a trip down to Asia whilst conserving the vibrant atmosphere of New York! It is definitely unique..
Excellent and creative desserts
By Katers_M on 7/28/2010
Having walked by this place almost daily since it opened, I decided to take a group of friends last night. Not only was I impressed with the pricing (4 dessert tapas for $27), but the speed of the service and most importantly the TASTE blew me away! My favorites were the Yuzu Eskimo and the White Miso Semifreddo. This place is full of unique flavors and creative presentations. Well done Spot!
Hit the Sweet Spot
By in10 on 1/14/2010
Very well executed desserts and I'm not normally a dessert guy. Nothing overly sweet or overdone; everything's balanced just right. The atmosphere is cozy and chill but not too cozy where you'll fall asleep. Great date spot.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu