All Reader Reviews of...
885 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. 54th St.
By aMUSEdone on 6/29/2012
so.. i just so happened to be in the neighborhood, when i ran across sprig. a self-proclaimed foodie, i was discouraged by the prices, but what else did i expect on 53rd/3rd. anyway, i've been there more than once and the food is delish! in my few experiences there, i've eaten a really good burger (napa burger) with chips and a tasty cone of bread bites, as well as the sprig salad and a (whole wheat) penne pasta dish with asparagus! overall the food was tasty, well prepared and well presented, as far as the service - i sat at the bar most times, and found the staff friendly and informed regarding drink selection. if i was made of money i'd go here more often - as i find its a cool place for a business lunch or an intimate after work dinner.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu