All Reader Reviews of...
33 Leonard St., New York, NY, 10013
at West Broadway
Great Tribeca Secret
By JudgeJudy on 12/1/2009
I found this place back in 1991 when my then-landlord, Nick Siderakis, told me his brother-in-law ran it. A bit small, but real diner food where they know how to make an omelette (not as "scrambled eggs") and a cheeseburger that is juicy. JFK Jr. would have breakfast here for the anonymity (celebrities typically go to nearby "Bubby's"). Generous, consistent and fairly priced. A real gem!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s