All Reader Reviews of...
33 Leonard St., New York, NY, 10013
at West Broadway
Great Tribeca Secret
By JudgeJudy on 12/1/2009
I found this place back in 1991 when my then-landlord, Nick Siderakis, told me his brother-in-law ran it. A bit small, but real diner food where they know how to make an omelette (not as "scrambled eggs") and a cheeseburger that is juicy. JFK Jr. would have breakfast here for the anonymity (celebrities typically go to nearby "Bubby's"). Generous, consistent and fairly priced. A real gem!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl