All Reader Reviews of...
140 W. 46th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Sixth Ave.
St Andrews Supreme
By zorinzor on 4/23/2009
My family and I were in New York 15th April 2009 we went to the St Andrews the overall experience was fabulous, we stay in Scotland and thought we would support a Scottish restaurant while abroad and we would recommend the St Andrews to anyone visiting New York I already have and will go back the next time we are in New York Well Done St Andrews
Great Mid Town Bar!
By DannyG933 on 12/15/2008
I love St. Andrews. If you enjoy a nice pub that is comfortable and has great food then this place is worth the trip to mid town. I work on Broadway so it's a perfect hang out after hours to grab a beer and some grub at a decent price. Sure you may have to spend some time with a couple tourists but for the most part it's a friendly place that feels like it should be downtown. I look forward to spending sometime at this pub over the winter.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More