All Reader Reviews of...
99 Stanton St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Ludlow St.
Delisious but pricey!!!!
By lanie on 1/5/2007
The food is very good but the portions are extreamly small and a bit expensive. The perogies are amazing!!!
are we at the same social??
By Bronwyn on 12/20/2007
So I was surprised by the amount of mediocre reviews there were for stanton social...i've been twice, once with a group and once with my boyfriend, and both times, not only did i vowe to come back, but i didn't want to leave. The beauty of this restaruant is the variety and quality of its cuisine. As much as I wanted to order the kobe philly's for the second time on my most recent visit, we decided not to repeat any dishes and were deliciously elated by our new discovereies. The brie & apple quesadillas, topped with pieces of pancetta, are melt -in-your-mouth, perfection (and i don't even like bacon). And the pricing is moderate...leave out drinks and it's pretty much a steal! I will definitely be returning and I'm certain that I will once again discover something else on the menu that will leave me salivating. where else can you enjoy top rate food/decor, in this city's finest neighborhood, while eating with your hands??
dinner at Stanton Social
By rperl on 4/23/2005
Great design and ambience. The food and service were incredibly well put together, as this establishment has just opened and almost everything we tried was great.The lamb tacos and beef wellington big winners.inexpensive apts at $8 and mains at $12-14
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s