All Reader Reviews of...
26 Little W. 12th St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Ninth Ave.
STK = FAB
By Mushy32 on 7/26/2007
I celebrated my birthday at STK and it was a great night. The restaurant is super-cool, yet doesn't try too hard. It was kind of slow that night, but it was a Sunday after all. The tuna tartare was one of the best I've had, and the small filet medallion with blue butter sauce was amazing. The parmesean truffle fries were a hit amongst my group, but we love truffle, we love cheese and we love fries - so no surprise there. I would reccommend (and have many times) for anyone looking for a great meal, to go to STK.
stk is an experience
By sexylatina8383 on 7/10/2007
stk is fantastic. yes their hostess staff could be a lil more friendly then chilly, but basically you are going for the food and the atmosphere. the parmasan truffle fries and the mac and cheese yummmy. the medium stk skirt with the bold stk sauce so good, and of coruse you have to have warm smores. staff is friendly and the wait is long but once you sit down its worth it.
By vitale35 on 12/24/2006
My thoughts on the STK restaurant are different from what this site potteries. The services are outstanding as is the food. This place was truely great. The food was delicious and some to dream about. Yes the prices were expensive but well worth it. STK is a place that everyone should visit. Celebrities are known to also make visits at this restaurant.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu