All Reader Reviews of...
13 E. 12th St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. University Pl.
When Steak Sizzles
By mlinczyc on 3/12/2003
An adult environment, with considered service, great decor, flattering lighting and above all, meats for unrepentant carnivores. Leave room for dessert though!
Best Steakhouse, Best Service
By Donatella4 on 3/11/2003
The steaks would make a grown man cry, and the service is phenomenal. Professionalism at its finest. I had to compliment manager Francesco Grasso's impeccable service!
By rv73 on 3/10/2003
best steak in new york
By nbad on 1/14/2003
From the moment you enter the Strip House the red velvet walls set the tone for a great dining experience. The steaks are perfectly cooked. The sides dishes (truffled cream spinach) are wonderful. Cannot wait to return.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More