- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
176 Stanton St. , New York, NY, 10002
nr. Clinton St.
Friendly and Delicious
By alb68 on 11/21/2009
A little off the beaten path but worth a detour. We tried six different cannolis and each was better than the last. The employees are very friendly and were helpful with recommendations. The cappuccino and coco loco flavors were definitely our favorites. We didn't get to try all the flavors this time but will definitely go back. They also have an espresso bar if you want to stay for a while.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu