All Reader Reviews of...
18 W. 29th St., New York, NY, 10001
You'd think they're growing the coffee beans while you wait...
By Annieinthecity on 1/19/2011
I waited for 25 minutes to get a take out coffee from Stumptown Coffee Roasters today... The queue was reasonably long, but honestly, you'd think that they were growing the coffee beans while you're waiting in line. And that despite there having been 6 members of staff behind the bar. What a shame that the experience of actually getting to a cup of coffee detracted from the excellent latte I finally did receive. I'll certainly be going back to Stumptown, but next time, I'll be sure to schedule it into my day.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More