All Reader Reviews of...
18 W. 29th St., New York, NY, 10001
You'd think they're growing the coffee beans while you wait...
By Annieinthecity on 1/19/2011
I waited for 25 minutes to get a take out coffee from Stumptown Coffee Roasters today... The queue was reasonably long, but honestly, you'd think that they were growing the coffee beans while you're waiting in line. And that despite there having been 6 members of staff behind the bar. What a shame that the experience of actually getting to a cup of coffee detracted from the excellent latte I finally did receive. I'll certainly be going back to Stumptown, but next time, I'll be sure to schedule it into my day.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu