- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1102 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11216
nr. Lexington Ave.
The best gnocchi in the world!!
By Redjacket on 7/13/2011
Tucked away like a treasure, Sud delivers on all accounts! Brooklyn can be a bit out of the way (for us Manhattanites) but SUD is completely worth it. Atmosphere is like being in a secret place. Can't wait to see the newly opened garden! We were a large group of 8 and each dish was perfect. I especially liked the hand made gnoochi and the braised short rib special. The salads and crositinis were inventive,fresh and pretty! All of the wines we had were delicious and reasonable. Homemade tiramisu and pannacotta topped a most wonderful meal and dining experience. I would recommend you get there now while it's still off the radar!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More