- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1102 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11216
nr. Lexington Ave.
The best gnocchi in the world!!
By Redjacket on 7/13/2011
Tucked away like a treasure, Sud delivers on all accounts! Brooklyn can be a bit out of the way (for us Manhattanites) but SUD is completely worth it. Atmosphere is like being in a secret place. Can't wait to see the newly opened garden! We were a large group of 8 and each dish was perfect. I especially liked the hand made gnoochi and the braised short rib special. The salads and crositinis were inventive,fresh and pretty! All of the wines we had were delicious and reasonable. Homemade tiramisu and pannacotta topped a most wonderful meal and dining experience. I would recommend you get there now while it's still off the radar!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s