All Reader Reviews of...
302 Bleecker St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Grove St.
Disappointed in this restaurant
By Accursiax33 on 1/27/2012
A group of friends and I reserved a table and went together. The bill came up to about 200, and around a group of six people, that's pretty decent. We gave them about 9 dollar tip but then while we were about to leave, they stopped us and told us that people typically give 15-20%. Now, we're a bunch of teenagers, so I don't think we should've given so much tip, especially for an okay service, but for courtesy, we paid about $30 tip in total. We're not happy and we are never coming back. The food was good, but service was eh.
great lunch experience
By goldbergstein on 11/9/2007
We went to lunch here randomly today and sat by the window. The chicken tikka masala was excellent, the garlic nan was hot and fresh baked, and the servers and service was great. Will be back.
Amazing, Delicious Read on to see the Review
By Jokadesimunda on 8/17/2007
Great food, superb, the food cannot be described, you must taste the food to get how good it its. If your looking for an Indian cuisine or any restaurant Surya would be my choice. Without even the taste the smell pleases you senses to a great delight. I saw a couple of actors and actress there too, amazing. Whether a date, business or any other matter I would bring someone to Surya. Stop reading my review you have to see taste this spicy, delicious food for yourself.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu