- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
609 Franklin Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
nr. Dean St.
Love it here
By frank5890 on 3/20/2012
I went there for lunch and we ordered from the Sushi Bar appitizers. My friend ordered the cooked sushi, but we ordered the spicy tuna and and the seafood soup. It was fabulas, and so fresh tasting. We make it a routine coming here at least twice a week.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’