- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
609 Franklin Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
nr. Dean St.
Love it here
By frank5890 on 3/20/2012
I went there for lunch and we ordered from the Sushi Bar appitizers. My friend ordered the cooked sushi, but we ordered the spicy tuna and and the seafood soup. It was fabulas, and so fresh tasting. We make it a routine coming here at least twice a week.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s