All Reader Reviews of...
108 W. 44th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Sixth Ave.
First class sushi
By jose.passalacqua.96 on 9/2/2012
Never had I tasted sushi this fresh, tender and full of flavor. Having previously visited Kuruma sushi (excellent but extremely expensive), Sushi of Gary (lackluster sushi), Bar Masa (nothing great) and Yasuda (very good) I love the fish here. I also love the friendly sushi chefs that make it a very pleasant experience. Highly reccomend it. Not even in Kyoto did I find sushi this good.
Great place for authentic sushi!
By ysrNYS on 9/26/2009
I went with 3 other guests for sushi last Friday, and I must say the food was fantastic! I honestly thought the place would be a bit more bigger in size but the food!! The sushi was fresh and very well presented! We dined at the table and we all had the chefs omakase course and a couple of drinks, and the time between the dishes seemed to be smooth. Bottom line, this place serves authentic Japanese sushi!! Decor was great, and the restroom was clean. the price is on the high side but was well worth it!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More