All Reader Reviews of...
245 Park Ave. South, New York, NY, 10003
at 20th St.
Must try the Chicken Teriyaki Samba Style
By cb85 on 9/21/2011
The "Chicken Teriyaki Samba Style" (organic chicken, purple potato mash, crispy onion) is fantastic, really unique and delicious. It's worth the trip there just to try it. The sushi rolls are very fresh and tasty. You do feel a little bit ridiculous there, it's touristy and "scene-y" but once and a while for a splurge it's a fine choice. The volume is loud and the service is ok. Not great for a date or in-depth conversations but the cool decor is sure to impress anyone.
By elenapacienza on 5/1/2011
waiter was very knowledgeable, food was excellent! apparently there is a large Japanese population in Brazil springing an interesting and delectable food pairing.mmmmmmm.............. good vibe. great table, i would definitely go back..........
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages
- Turns Out the Robot Apocalypse Will Begin at Fast-Food Restaurants
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait