All Reader Reviews of...
310 W. 53rd St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Eighth Ave.
By davideasher on 8/23/2010
A really great find in the theater district. Excellent food homey food even if you don't like fondues. My favorite is the veal Zurich style in a creamy mushroom sauce with rosti the Swiss better version of home fries. The wines are also great.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up