All Reader Reviews of...
21 W. 39th St., New York, NY, 10018
nr. Fifth Ave.
By trivialpursuits on 6/4/2010
I was having a really hard time finding a place with good dumplings in the midtown area. My boss suggested Szechaun and I confess: I am in love (with the dumplings, not my boss. But he is pretty baller). They're a little spicy, not at all chewy, awesome all around.
Spicy and Good
By henryfogel on 12/27/2007
This is a terrific Szechuan restaurant. The spicy dishes are really hot, but not so hot as to disguise complex flavors. Ingredients are fresh, the menu is very varied, and there are plenty of items for those who prefer their food mild. I've eaten here many times, and never disappointed.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu