- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
221 S. 1st St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Roebling St.
By okrum on 1/10/2014
This is my favorite restaurant in Williamsburg, so cozy and relax, the food is amazing!!! and always fresh, I tried everything on there menu, my favorites are: Empanadas all, octopus, provoleta, the pastas,and the skirt steak. Every friend I bring there Loves-it
Great secret spot in Williamsburg.
By losabia on 6/7/2012
I was at Tabare a few days ago, with a bunch of friends. Great food, ( must try the octupus caserole, empanadas and mussels!) love the decor and ambiance of this spot. Service was prompt and friendly. Plan ahead if you are going over the weekend cos waiting time for us was 45 min ( should have reserved , yes they do take ). This is a perfect place to take a date as well. ahh cash only ):
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu