All Reader Reviews of...
243 Water St., New York, NY, 10038
nr. Peck Slip
One for Foodies
By JoeCit on 9/24/2009
Of all the restaurants at the Seaport, this is the one for foodies. The food is excellent as is the wine selection. The menu is small but every item is top quality, and prices are very reasonable. Not to be missed if you're in the area.
Great Cheerful Spot in a Busy Place
By jones1997 on 7/29/2008
I met three friends today for lunch at Table Tales Cafe in the South Street Seaport area. We all had great sandwiches--it wasn't crazy busy for one of the busiest spots in the city, and the atmosphere was country cheerful. Service was a little slow for one of us, but the chef came over to check on us when it was all delivered. Great meeting spot, delicious food--we'll be back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu