All Reader Reviews of...
773 Tenth Ave., New York, NY, 10019
at 52nd St.
By Damejayne on 4/2/2004
My friend from Ramallah feels that this is just like food his Mom used to make...only better. Order a bunch of the appetizers – each one more delicious than the next and made for sharing. Only order the shrimp entree if there are three or more people at the table. Its been my experience that the person who gets that dish also stops talking till they're finished. Food here is so natural - each mouthful seems like the first with a fresh explosion of flavors. The deserts are simply unbelievable.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture