All Reader Reviews of...
145 Duane St., New York, NY, 10013
at Church St.
By tribeca700 on 1/30/2010
I have definitely found mixed experiences at this resturant -originaly well priced and fresh my last visit however was one of the worst sushi experiences I have had!!, it was flavorless and the shrimp shumi was a thick rubbery texture! disgusting, I am glad I didnt try any sashimi!
best neighborhood japanese in the area
By ejahe4123n on 5/19/2009
The food is delicious here, many of the dishes are original, and everything is super fresh -- you can tell by the specials which the fish listed very often change on a daily basis. anyone asks for a classic neighborhood, quality, japanese restaurant, this is it, hands down.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl