- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
210 E. 34th St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Third Ave.
Good food, attentive staff, convenient location
By cb85 on 9/21/2011
The food was pretty good, I wouldn't say outstanding but solid. The pad thai was decent, they give you a huge heap which is nice but also began to taste a little monotonous after a while. Affordable drinks, nice atmosphere. I would probably go back because it is in a convenient location, but try some of the curries instead.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More