- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
37-21 72nd St., Queens, NY, 11372
nr. 37th Ave.
Good restaurant, but you may not want to BYOB
By version on 12/15/2008
We followed NY Mag's advice and ordered the chicken sizzler and the red hot lamb with cashews. My wife and I agreed that the sizzler was better thanks to its tangy sauce and crunchy vegetable sides, but the lamb wasn't bad (and it was certainly red hot). Please note that the waiter asked us to put our bottle of wine out of sight. Although they tolerate alcohol, they really don't encourage it. He was very polite about it, but we realized that it might be offensive to Muslims who don't drink, so you may want to save that drink for afterwards.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s