- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
37-21 72nd St., Queens, NY, 11372
nr. 37th Ave.
Good restaurant, but you may not want to BYOB
By version on 12/15/2008
We followed NY Mag's advice and ordered the chicken sizzler and the red hot lamb with cashews. My wife and I agreed that the sizzler was better thanks to its tangy sauce and crunchy vegetable sides, but the lamb wasn't bad (and it was certainly red hot). Please note that the waiter asked us to put our bottle of wine out of sight. Although they tolerate alcohol, they really don't encourage it. He was very polite about it, but we realized that it might be offensive to Muslims who don't drink, so you may want to save that drink for afterwards.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu