All Reader Reviews of...
41-43 E. 22nd St., New York, NY, 10010
By sandeep on 3/6/2003
By PARAG on 3/5/2003
Tamarind Rocks. The best food. Graet wine list that goes well with spicy food. Very innovative and craetive. Absolutely the best table in the country. Guranteed.
Great Indian food.
By maryo on 3/3/2003
Decor was unique,the service was professional and the food was authentic Indian cuisine. Would go back.
Good Indian, Not Too Twisted
By samjones on 3/1/2003
Not truly classical, but not trying too hard, like Tabla. Good consistency, no bad dishes.
By lindam on 2/28/2003
It was a great experience from cocktails to desert,with the best authetic flair around town. I will diffently be back.
It's the complete dining experience!
By peterj926 on 2/28/2003
The food is superb. I'm looking forward to my next visit!
By kirtipant on 2/28/2003
one of the best in ny ..not what you think when you think indian food
By Brenda on 2/28/2003
this is one of the top 3 resataurants in nyc..as far as i c=am concerned everyone,,friends business asscoiates rave after i bring them here.some people react i don't eat indian food..and after i convince them to try it they can't wait to go back..don't think indian curry be openminded to gourmet dinning like you never had..flavors and preparation of the best cuizine..wally makes it all worthwhile..each and every dish is specail and flavors that you can't imagine..a must try or your not tasting the finest of ny
By bbaxter on 2/26/2003
Great restaurant. Excellent service.
The Best Indian restaurant
By sam on 2/26/2003
Food is fabulous! The seafood specialties are amazing. And service is off the charts!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu