All Reader Reviews of...
968 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10025
nr. 108th St.
This Is The Best Resturaunt In The World
By TaqueriaYFondaLaMexicanaLover34 on 1/10/2010
I LOVE THIS RESTURAUNT IF I HAD ENOUGH MONEY I WOULD BUY IT OF FROM THE MANEGER.THE LITTLE GIRL WHO WORKS THEIR IS VERY CUTE AND INTELLIGENT SHE WORKS ON TUESDAYS SOMETIMES SHE DOES NOT WORK THOSE DAYS. AND U BETTER TREAT THE GIRL NICE BECAUSE SHE IS THE MANEGERS DAUGHTER.COME IN AND WNJOY THE FOOD.AND COME WITH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.MY FAVORITE PLATE IS THE QUSADILKLAS.COME AND YOU WILL BE SADISFIED.BIIIIIIIIII
By cravelo on 10/24/2009
i go to taqueria every time is pay day. i love the fact they make the food in front of you, i like the beef, and the chicken, the salads and tomatoes are fresh, the place is simple, the food is delicious. you want to feel like you ate a meal, instead of fast food, or a simple slice of pizza? this is the place! love it. perfect for someone with 10 dollars in his pocket that doesnt want to sacrifice value for feeling full.
rare to find good real mexican food
By megD on 2/19/2004
I can't get enough of this place. I lived in California, and I had great Mexican food for years, when I moved here, I was so turned off by how bad it all was here. UNTIL FONDA! My friend from Mexico even loves it. It is so cheap, and you get mad amounts of food. It is a total dive, but it is charming in that grimy, old, no one knows about me way. Also, they deliver, which is how most of my fonda experiences happen.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu