All Reader Reviews of...
163 First Ave., New York, NY, 10003
at 10th St.
Really, really good!
By joyce.castleberry on 7/2/2015
Excellent meal with great attention paid to freshness and flavor. And at great prices. Attentive service. Highly recommended!
By sarahsmokay on 7/2/2012
I stumbled across Tarallucci e Vino by chance today. I decided to step in for a sandwich. Ordering over the counter of delicacies I added a tart, which I was given the option of personally selecting. Tarallucci e Vino was a beautiful respite with excellently executed cuisine. I will be back for coffee and more delicious inspiration.
Best coffee in the city!
By JREwing on 9/25/2009
Making coffees at this cafe, like in Italy, is an art form. They take such care in making every cup and take pride in what they do. A coffee at starbucks and a coffee here are two completely different things. They also have great sandwiches. This is about as genuinely Italian as it gets in New York.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More