All Reader Reviews of...
163 First Ave., New York, NY, 10003
at 10th St.
Really, really good!
By joyce.castleberry on 7/2/2015
Excellent meal with great attention paid to freshness and flavor. And at great prices. Attentive service. Highly recommended!
By sarahsmokay on 7/2/2012
I stumbled across Tarallucci e Vino by chance today. I decided to step in for a sandwich. Ordering over the counter of delicacies I added a tart, which I was given the option of personally selecting. Tarallucci e Vino was a beautiful respite with excellently executed cuisine. I will be back for coffee and more delicious inspiration.
Best coffee in the city!
By JREwing on 9/25/2009
Making coffees at this cafe, like in Italy, is an art form. They take such care in making every cup and take pride in what they do. A coffee at starbucks and a coffee here are two completely different things. They also have great sandwiches. This is about as genuinely Italian as it gets in New York.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations