All Reader Reviews of...
15 E. 18th St., New York, NY, 10003
Changing my previous review
By eagark on 11/19/2015
I go here often with friends because we really like the atmosphere and the food. Had one disappointing experience here once - their wine director somewhat rudely tried to move us from a table to the bar because someone complained about 3 people sharing a table meant for two. Since then the owner reached out to apologize and make up for that incident, which I do appreciate. When we came back, everyone was very courteous, and the restaurant itself was lovely as always. It's a great neighborhood spot - and I like to come here even though I don't even live nearby!
By hlb248 on 3/21/2010
I walked into Tarallucci e Vino on a Saturday night with my fiance. I was a little surprised at how empty it was, but the food was fantastic. I had the spaghettoni with saffron sauce and the rice cake with crispy duck, pumpkin and beets. The chef delicately balanced each dish and I left completely satisfied with my meal. My fiance was equally happy and he's a tough customer. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Italian food, and save room for dessert!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu