- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
209 Mulberry St., New York, NY, 10012
at Spring St.
By Leggy on 9/13/2010
There may be no better place to ogle your companion and feign modesty than on the corner of a communal bench that manages to feel intimate thanks to the ground-illuminated tree between you and everyone else. A bottle of Malbec and the labne tartine (adorned with beautifully scalloped cucumber and slicked with good olive oil, perfectly punctuated with sea salt) make for fabulously frisky finger food. And, yes, as Yelpers will attest, you can't beat the chalkboard walls in the unisex bathroom. Go on your third (or first) date and leave a mock love note between bites.
By kittycat1 on 6/7/2010
Tartinery has a good atmosphere and a beautiful space. Really nice to lounge around with a nice modern feel. Really like what they did with it. The service is very French but in a good way. They are generally friendly. The only issue was walking in at first and no one greated us. But once seated they were attentive and knowedgeable. The tartines are generally good, although not necessarily the main attraction here. It's a nice place to unwind and hang out.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu