All Reader Reviews of...
33-07 Ditmars Blvd., Queens, NY, 11105
nr. 33rd St.
Worth the Trek
By rebezina on 9/23/2009
For those looking for a slow, delicious, wonderful meal, no place in Astoria beats this place. The salads and seafood are amazing, the lamb is great. Be prepared to wait for a table in the evening. The al fresco situation is the best, so come on a nice evening.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu