All Reader Reviews of...
33-07 Ditmars Blvd., Queens, NY, 11105
nr. 33rd St.
Worth the Trek
By rebezina on 9/23/2009
For those looking for a slow, delicious, wonderful meal, no place in Astoria beats this place. The salads and seafood are amazing, the lamb is great. Be prepared to wait for a table in the evening. The al fresco situation is the best, so come on a nice evening.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s