All Reader Reviews of...
33-07 Ditmars Blvd., Queens, NY, 11105
nr. 33rd St.
Worth the Trek
By rebezina on 9/23/2009
For those looking for a slow, delicious, wonderful meal, no place in Astoria beats this place. The salads and seafood are amazing, the lamb is great. Be prepared to wait for a table in the evening. The al fresco situation is the best, so come on a nice evening.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More