All Reader Reviews of...
144 W. 19th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Seventh Ave.
One of my favs
By brianpeterpeter on 6/5/2010
Cheap, delicious, unique menu. Some of the tastiest wings in the city and great change from traditional american buffalo wings. I've had the entire menu and everything is delicious. Staff is also incredibly nice, friendly, and appreciates the business. Deliveries come so quick you would think they already knew you were ordering. Space is tight to eat, so best as takeout.
Awesome Lunch Spot
By dcesario on 3/24/2010
If you're looking for an escape beyond another salad and sandwich spot during work try Tebaya. The food is awesome (#1 lunch is 6 wings over spicy rice with a small salad for $7 which includes a drink), the staff is super friendly and they make your meal in no time. Nothing switches up the mundane corporate lunch cuisine options like Tebaya. Take it from a guy who's been working in this area for years. -DCesario
GREAT KARA AGE- BUT THE PLACE NEEDS TO CLEAN UP A BIT
By lamtime on 10/11/2009
I must say while I love coming here for their super crunchy, juicy and delicious Kara age, and the service is sweet, these guys should really consider fixing up the joint. It is so grimey that I find it hard to enjoy my chicken. I know it's supposed to be low key, paper plates and plastic forks and all, but I really think the bins and the floor can do with a scrub. But I will still come back to get my chicken...yummy! http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2009/10/06/dining/20091007-chicken-slideshow_3.html
By quincy on 5/7/2005
The wings are very tasty, but very messy. They give you plenty of wet naps & napkins to clean up with. The owners are very nice & friendly. When I was done eating, they even gave me a free dessert to "taste"...It was a green tea mousse & it was good too.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight