- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
413 Tenth Ave., New York, NY, 10001
nr. 33rd St.
Did the critics really give this place 4 out of 5 stars?
By SceneSiren on 10/15/2011
I've never been, and I'm not criticizing. I'm just a little taken aback that they'd rate this pub fare restaurant as being on par with Masa, Jean Georges, and Per Se. That's all.
This place surprised me.
By Lei54 on 8/2/2011
I impulsively stopped in this place to get a drink on a hot day while I was walking from Penn Station. I was greeted as soon as I came in and was made to feel comfortable. The look of the place was fresh, clean, and somewhat swanky. The bartender seemed to have a close rapport with each patron sitting at the bar, and quickly made me feel like I was an old friend too. I wasn't going to eat, but after looking at the menu I decided to have a pulled pork quesadilla. It came out quickly, and was delicious. It hit the spot. I was having such a god time I thought about pushing back my appointment. I will most definitely be back soon.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations