All Reader Reviews of...
141 E. 57th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Lexington Ave.
By sahw on 3/21/2004
What a lovely little Italian treat. Pastas are delicious with emphasis on the sauces, especially the sausage and pepper sauce, and Bolognese. Appetizers are large and can be shared. Shrimp with cannoloni in olive oil a must. Friendly and gracious service.
A real Italian restaurant
By madita on 6/10/2003
I have been to Italy many times and no other restaurant in NYC gets as close as this one to the real thing
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month