All Reader Reviews of...
80 Montague St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
at Hicks St.
Great food, comfy atmosphere
By arojas on 7/1/2016
A delicious local go-to! I recommend the blueberry and cheese blintzes or the potato pancakes with applesauce and sour cream. The chocolate mousse cake should be banned for being irresistible. The place is nice and low-key, though it can get pretty bustling.
FINE PLACE TO HAVE A GOOD MEAL
By Tony613 on 11/27/2013
WE , HAVE NEVER HAD A BAD MEAL HERE, THE FOOD IS FRESH, THE SERVICE IS GOOD, THE DECOR IS CLEAN AND PLEASANT , THE PRICES ARE GREAT, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT. TERESA'S WORKS HARD TO KEEP UP HERE FINE FRESH FOOD MENU. TONY
Surly, Dirty and Bad Service
By manerva on 9/1/2012
Walked out of this restaurant in disgust. After being served coffee with food hanging off the cup and it being spilled, waiting way too long for the food to come out, and when it did, we didn't get our food at the same time (only two of us) ... waited for ten minutes for one of us to get the food while the other started eating. In the end, when asked for the second diner's food the server was surly, rude, non-accommodating and treated us like crap. Complained to the manager who didn't show any interest whatsoever. Walked out and won't be returning. It's a shame because we've dined there in the past and, whilst the service has always been somewhat below standard, this visit was just out and out bad in every way.
A great local gem
By hilolib on 10/8/2008
Teresa's is a gem of a restaurant in a delightful neighborhood. The Polish cuisine is the specialty but there is so much to choose from that everyone will be pleased. I could not think of a more pleasant way to embellish our visit of Brooklyn Heights.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu