All Reader Reviews of...
24 Harrison St., New York, NY, 10013
at Greenwich St.
A friendly great new addition to the neighborbood
By washingtonpl on 4/14/2010
Crashed opening night and was still treated as though we were invited. Wine selection is outstanding and staff is ubber friendly.
By Maxnowak on 2/7/2011
The wine list...amazing. The food... amazing. The service... amazing. I truly loved my Terroir Tribeca experience. Go with a date and try the Arugala Salad (light and refreshing) as well as the Meatball Sandwich, the Riccota and Fingerling Potato bruschetta, and the Fried Mozzarella balls. Make sure that you order a bunch of different wines to try (with one of them being a Reisling, of course).
Friendly wine bar
By ManhattanMiss on 6/21/2011
Great for small plates and a glass of something special. The dandelion salad was amazing, as was the pork terrine. The wine was good, and the service was great. The staff seem to truly love food and wine, and they're willing and eager to educate the clientele and help them make the right decision for them, without pretense. It was pretty empty on a Monday night, but that was fine with us. Highly recommended!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu