- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
761 Seventh Ave., New York, NY, 10019
at 50th St.
expensive for what you get
By peruana on 12/28/2008
30 dollars for a hamburger, fries and soda??? never again! next day I had a huge lunch at a west village peruvian restaurant, with chef in the kitchen, a great Bar, drinks (peruvian cocktails) sodas - more than one per person- , excelent food - meaning appetizer, main dish, dessert, excelent service, great music! a very warm ambiance , all for only 40 dollars including tip!! that is good. sorry guys! You need to bring hamburgers warm to your costumers! with the cheese really melting and the bacon still fresh, not dry! that may help!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More