All Reader Reviews of...
960 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10025
nr. 107th St.
terrible bar wonderful food
By devil520 on 5/25/2012
The bartender does not know how to mix drinks correctly, I think the bartender name is Katy she does not know and needs to go back to bartender school, besides that the food is wonderful and would recommend this to all my friends
More than worth the trip!
By UPANDDOWN on 8/13/2011
Some of the best Thai flavors I've found in the city. I took NYMag's recommendation on the daikon cake - very good. The sauce on the chicken satays was perfect. Excellent Pad Thai, if you're looking for a staple dish, but my favorite was the Gai Rad Preeg; not overly fried, great sauce. I wouldn't call the decor theme parky - after coming back from a long vacation in Thailand earlier this summer, it was nice to see photographs from street vendor life, as well as (heaven forbid) the Thai language actually used in the restaurant and on the menus - enough of the faux leaf gold paint and Buddhas everywhere already!
Perfect Take Out and Eat In
By igers on 9/10/2009
We've been ordering take out from Thai Market since it opened, and the quality has been uniformly excellent. They have the fastest delivery (yet the food is always cooked properly) and their prices are very reasonable. Our kids love it. Dining at the restaurant is a fun experience, however because of all the hard surfaces and lack of rubber stops on the chair legs, the noise level can be quite intense and my husband and I often have trouble hearing. We always bring friends from out of town and they love it.
By UpperWestSideGal on 8/21/2009
If you like your Thai food cheap, spicy and yummy, you'll enjoy this place. Really good food and at a reasonable price. Good service too and outdoor seating.
By asiangarden on 7/27/2007
I thought that the food was very good and the prices were reasonable. The only thing that we had that was horrible was the mojito...so if you are going to drink I would try some place else.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s