- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
37-10 30th Ave., Queens, NY, 11103
nr. 37th St.
Save your money!!!
By coccoleo10 on 2/28/2012
I ordered the Thai Pavilion Duck for delivery which was supposed to 1/2 an entire duck for $18. What came was couple slices of duck and sauteed veggies all drowning and drenched in heavy sauce. I put it on a real plate to see the actual portion and it looked like a kid's meal. I'm a skinny guy with a normal appetite but this portion was ridiculous, as if the delivery amigo ate half of it. The taste was too thick with sodium and heavy sauce and it could have been any kind of meat. Maybe its a delivery thing but I definitely not ordering from this place.
Excellent Food and Excellent Service
By renee1250 on 3/4/2010
Ive eaten at Thai Pavillion more times than I can count , and have introduced numerous friends to Thai food at this restaurant. The food is consistantly delicious,fresh and artfully prepared. The quality surpasses foods found at similar expensive resteraunts in the City. Try the Thai Iced Tea, Tom Yum Soups, K2 Shrimp Dish, Chicken or Shrimp Red Curry or Siam Beef. They also have a decent wine list. In fifteen years Ive ordered only one dish I didn't like.....Crab Dumpling Appetizer. You cant go wrong with this one. Be sure to bring cash, they don't take credit cards.
Phenomenal Thai Food!!!
By cprocter on 1/30/2010
Try this place-- it's amazing! Best service--so polite and accommodating, very friendly. The food is very unique and fresh--also incredibly cheap! I have seen reviews, however, about the pad thai--it's true, that is not a great dish for them, which is a shame because it's many people's preferred dish. However, the CURRIES are incredible--so fresh and delicious. Also try the Tom Yum soups, both chicken and shrimp... never had anything like it and I've been to a lot of Thai restaurants. :)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?