All Reader Reviews of...
394 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10016
at 28th St.
By dwallack79 on 9/29/2008
When dining in NYC, decor is almost as important as the meal itself. ThaiNY is one of those restaurants that has the decor just right. The food, however, does not match the elegant and sexy atmosphere. I am not the biggest fan of Thai food as is, but I am sure that it gets better than this. Our appetizers were well presented and flavorful, but the main course fell flat in an ocean of pineapple rice and mushy flat noodles. The prices are very fair for NYC dining, so if you want to impress a date with a sexy restaurant that is light on the wallet and heavy on mediocre food, ThaiNY is for you.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu