- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
645 Fifth Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. 51st St.
Coat Check dumps contents of bag, steals iPod...
By berksquat on 11/19/2008
I attended a charity event at the Atrium Cafe last night. When I retrieved my work bag at the end of the evening, my keys were missing and then quickly returned being told that they "fell" out. Fine, things were a bit hectic, but when I went through my bag, I noticed that my $200+ iPod was gone. Imagine my surprise when the next day I was told that, I'm out of luck, thank you very much, have a nice day and by the way, the men were very upset to be searched and accused of stealing. Bottom line? Can't say much about the food, but beware the attitude of a restaurant that believes the customer is never right... I hope this review keeps more than the $200 for the ipod of business away. It's the only way powerless customers can fight back!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu