All Reader Reviews of...
2 St. Marks Pl., New York, NY, 10003
at Third Ave.
By AlyBaba on 7/19/2009
after being a faithful customer for four years living down the street, i was thrilled to learn they would still deliver to my new apartment in alphabet city. apparently 3 blocks is too far, and i was hung up on rudely 3 times (even though i have ordered to this apartment since i moved 2 months ago).... NEVER AGAIN. ABSOLUTELY RUDE AND DISGUSTING PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE.
By bethjones11 on 1/14/2011
Not sure why I remember this place having good pizza. We had the most disgusting slice here tonight--tasteless accept for the green pepper which tasted rotten and literally made me gag. When I told "Papi," the employee behind the counter, he told me that no one else complains and refused to do anything to make the situation better. Gross pizza, horrible service. Do not eat here!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu