- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
155 Varick St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Vandam St.
212-608-0555 ext. 6476
Excellent Value on top of amazing wines!
By vivalaglam7 on 1/11/2013
We did a tasting menu here for a birthday party last week which was an insanely good value! Five courses with wine pairings for $48 per person. The short rib was amazing! Loved the polenta. Great great great! Did a couple small plates to start. Gotta love their duck tacos. Service was excellent, attentive in a busy place.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu