- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
155 Varick St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Vandam St.
212-608-0555 ext. 6476
Excellent Value on top of amazing wines!
By vivalaglam7 on 1/11/2013
We did a tasting menu here for a birthday party last week which was an insanely good value! Five courses with wine pairings for $48 per person. The short rib was amazing! Loved the polenta. Great great great! Did a couple small plates to start. Gotta love their duck tacos. Service was excellent, attentive in a busy place.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages