All Reader Reviews of...
1048 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11205
nr. Lafayette Ave.
Delicious mac and cheese
By acaibowl on 7/19/2015
Delicious mac and cheese. Weird service though. Sexy interior.
tres cool, dark place..
By biscuitbabe on 10/9/2010
i love this place...it's still unsung @ the moment, which is great for me :) really easy, relaxed yet nice place to take a friend from out of town if you (or they) are too tired to venture into the city, bartenders are pretty friendly, we even got personlized service from the chef, tres nice . mussels are great, chicken wings come aplenty...lots of beer options, not a beer person meself so i stick to their quite decent wine list....btwn black swan and umi nom, this patch of bedstuy is getting more and more options, we love it...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight
- A Pastry Chef Claims San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art Stole Her Cake Ideas